Freedom Sweater - Charcoal
- Unit Price
JOVIE THE LABEL is a Melbourne label that creates each collection with the modern woman in mind with every piece being thoughtfully considered and designed to mix and match.
Jovie works to allow women to look good and feel great at the same time. With a focus on comfort and style, all of Jovie's sweaters are made with 100% Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) in meticulously sourced ethical factories.
A Charcoal with a Black Star is bound to be one you'll be reaching for daily!
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
Cool, casual and oh-so comfortable, the Freedom Sweater is sure to be your new go-to favourite. Featuring a bold star print on the front paired with a star on each elbow, this slouchy cotton??sweater is made for complementing your everyday look. Pair it with your favourite jeans or ROSARINI leggings and you are set!
It's a super slouchy sweater with vintage vibes in a colour that suits everyone. This FAB sweater will take you from being cozy at home to lunch with friends.
- Generous sizing, order your usual size if you like a loose fit
- Feel confident to size down for a more true to size fit
- Bold white star print on the front & two cute stars on the elbow
- Also available in 5 other colours
- 100% BCI Terry Cotton
- Crew neckline
- Super soft feel material
- Slightly longer length at the back
- Oversized fit - model is wearing a size 8
- Designed in Australia
- Sizes 8-18 available
Fabric & Care
- 100% Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) cotton
- Cold, machine wash with like colours
The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability program in the world.??BCI??exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector's future.