Freedom Sweater - Grey
- Unit Price
JOVIE THE LABEL is a Melbourne label that creates each collection with the modern woman in mind with every piece being thoughtfully considered and designed to mix and match.
Jovie works to allow women to look good and feel great at the same time. With a focus on comfort and style, all of Jovie's sweaters are made with 100% Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) in meticulously sourced ethical factories.
An effortlessly stylish yet laidback piece, our Grey Marl Freedom Sweater perfectly captures the JOVIE spirit. Warm, snug and oh so cute, it features a central white star graphic on the front and a white star on the elbows. This Grey Freedom Sweater looks great with everything , you’ll feel both relaxed and ready for anything! LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE.
- Generous sizing, order your usual size if you like a loose fit
- Feel confident to size down for a more true to size fit
- Bold white star print on the front & two cute stars featured on the elbow
- Also available in 5 other colours
- 100% BCI Terry Cotton
- Crew neckline
- Super soft feel material
- Slightly longer length at the back
- Oversized fit
- Designed in Australia
- Sizes 8-18 available
Fabric & Care
- 100% Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) cotton
- Cold, machine wash with like colours
The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability program in the world. BCI exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector's future.