What types of personal data do we collect?
We will collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders, contact our customer service or participate in competitions. The personal data that you submit to us may for example include contact information and payment information. In addition we may collect certain personal data from external sources such as credit information and address updates.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your personal account at Rosarini
- To process your orders and returns via our online services
- To send email notifications of delivery status
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters and catalogues
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks
- To make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information
- To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and services
- To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
- To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
How do we protect your personal data?
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorised access. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments. When you complete your order and confirm your payment we will redirect you to the chosen payment partner where you can enter the relevant payment information. All information in the redirect will be sent in encrypted form. This means that the information is passed through a secure connection and that your personal data cannot be read by external parties. When you confirm your payment we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
Website functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the Website and use our features, such as “Add to Cart”
Website analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the Website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience;
Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our Website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Website in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our Website.